Co-extruded and coated Laser Edging can be processed with LTRONIC.
The NIR module in our LTRONIC unit can transfer heat energy quickly and precisely to the specific point required making it ideal for activation of function layers on laser edging.
- Visually perfect results tone in tone with invisible joints.
- No heat-up time.
- Noiseless processing.
- No cleaning work.
- Pioneer in terms of energy efficiency
- Completely clean post-processing
- Heat-up time – None
- Glue change – None
- Cleaning – None
Advantages with the NIR Module in the LTRONIC
- Immediate Availability – No non-productive heat-up times whatsoever. Immediate availability at the touch of a button.
- Noiseless Processing
LTRONIC operates without any noise emissions and without compressed air.
- High Tech Cooling from CNC Technology
The NIR module (Near Infrared Radiation) is kept at a uniform temperature by its liquid cooling system allowing continuous production without pauses for cooling.
- High Energy Efficiency
The wave length of our NIR module (Near Infrared Radiation) is very close to the intensity of the diode laser allowing it to optimize its energy with the utmost precision over the entire length of the workpiece. No energy is lost during set-up times.